Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Star Fruit When Your Sick



Sarah Beth has a cold....look how pitiful she looks.
We bought a star fruit the other day at Central Market and Sarah needed the vitamin C so we decided to cut it open.

Star fruit comes from Florida, Hawaii, South America, Southeast Asia, Thailand, and Australia. Sarah needed a jolt of vitamin C so she was ready to try it. The verdict?

Sarah Beth: Juicy, Juicy and more Juicy! This is one of the best fruits I have tried. I am glad we bought two and waited until one turned yellow to try because we tried one that was a little green first and it was sour. It was fun to see it cut since it was in star shapes on the plate. I think it made me feel better instantly!

Michele: Sarah is right, it was very juicy. Also make sure it is yellow with a few little brown spots along the edges because the green one was was very sour. I give the star fruit a A+ and will add it next time we make a fruit salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment