Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cha-Ching with Jingit

Sarah and I have a policy of endorsing only what we know works for us. So when I found Jingit I was skeptical to say the least about it really working. Basically you watch commercials or short videos and earn cash. You can receive a check, or get the Jingit Visa debit card for $2.00 and have all your earnings placed on it. It works like most debit cards. No monthly fee, but there are fees for withdrawing through an ATM etc. I have been earning for three weeks. Got my Visa debit card and have had my earnings placed on the debit card. Other than the $2.00 for the card, I have encountered no additional fees and have used the card at Target, restaurants and online. I love the "cha-ching" sound it makes each time you earn money. The enrollment for this program is limited. So if your ready to start earning some cash, you can click on this link and sign up.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jingit.com%2F%3Fref_id%3D6375%26invite_type%3DDYNAMIC&h=NAQGUuPSQAQH4buOiD4CVG3n-Iuq9O-tsYR6McxWxo9_UWQ

I expect soon we will hear that happy "cha-ching" sound all over in the coming weeks. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment